Please stop all work on Java sources for a directory restructure

Please stop all work on Java sources for a directory restructure

taher
Hi Everyone,

In reference to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7790 May I
suggest that you please postpone any work you have on Java source files.

I have a patch ready and passes all tests which moves all java source files
from /src to /src/main/java. I will commit it very soon

I will send another email today once I've committed the work

Thank you for your support.

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Please stop all work on Java sources for a directory restructure

taher
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience, our work is committed in r1752838. Java now
has a new home of /src/main/java for each component :)

Again thank you all for your support and thumbs up. Next step we will
introduce the unit tests in /src/test/java in each component.

Cheers !

Taher Alkhateeb

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> In reference to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7790 May I
> suggest that you please postpone any work you have on Java source files.
>
> I have a patch ready and passes all tests which moves all java source
> files from /src to /src/main/java. I will commit it very soon
>
> I will send another email today once I've committed the work
>
> Thank you for your support.
>
> Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Please stop all work on Java sources for a directory restructure

Hi Committers,

Beware, on the meantime don't commit changes on package names as Taher is working on a solution for classpath issues he crossed

We know this is a bit annoying when navigating in IDEs but it should not be too long and Taher is setting up a Git repo to share the burden

To be clear this is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6274

> Hi Committers,
>
> Beware, on the meantime don't commit changes on package names as Taher is working on a solution for classpath issues he crossed
>
> We know this is a bit annoying when navigating in IDEs but it should not be too long and Taher is setting up a Git repo to share the burden

> Le 15/07/2016 à 16:19, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> Thank you for your patience, our work is committed in r1752838. Java now
>> has a new home of /src/main/java for each component :)
>>
>> Again thank you all for your support and thumbs up. Next step we will
>> introduce the unit tests in /src/test/java in each component.
>>
>> Cheers !
>>
>> Taher Alkhateeb
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]
>>> wrote:
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> In reference to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7790 May I
>>> suggest that you please postpone any work you have on Java source files.
>>>
>>> I have a patch ready and passes all tests which moves all java source
>>> files from /src to /src/main/java. I will commit it very soon
>>>
>>> I will send another email today once I've committed the work
>>>
>>> Thank you for your support.
>>>
>>> Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Please stop all work on Java sources for a directory restructure

taher
Hello Everyone,

Thanks to some hard work by Deepak Dixit which he committed in r1752920
every single source and artifact in OFBiz now is renamed to
org.apache.ofbiz.

Congratulations, and thank you Deepak.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb