Plz tell me out..!!

Jame Jane
Hi

I just want to know how to print the XML document in console or anywhere in ofbiz.

Actually through ClearCommerce API the XML which is sending to HSBC e-PAS Server before that I want to see what all fields I am trying to send.Becos it is giving
errors

Document authRequestDoc = buildPrimaryTxRequest(context, ccAction, (Double) context.get("processAmount"),(String) context.get("orderId"));
 this code is creating XML document through ClearCommerce API.so before that I want to see what all I am sending

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Plz tell me out..!!

BJ Freeman
there is no document other than the code.
it is located at
applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/clearcommerce

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/16/2008 3:57 PM:

> Hi
>
> I just want to know how to print the XML document in console or anywhere in ofbiz.
>
> Actually through ClearCommerce API the XML which is sending to HSBC e-PAS Server before that I want to see what all fields I am trying to send.Becos it is giving
> errors
>
> Document authRequestDoc = buildPrimaryTxRequest(context, ccAction, (Double) context.get("processAmount"),(String) context.get("orderId"));
>  this code is creating XML document through ClearCommerce API.so before that I want to see what all I am sending
>

> ---------------------------------
> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Plz tell me out..!!

Jame Jane
Actually I want to print XML how could i do in ofbiz
I want dat

BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: there is no document other than the code.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Plz tell me out..!!

BJ Freeman
in buildPrimaryTxRequest
just before the return requestDocument
use
       Debug.logInfo(requestDocument, module);
 look in CCServicesTest.java
for examples.

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/16/2008 4:28 PM: