PostgreSQL 8.3

Enrique Ruibal
Hi,

Is it OK to use latest release PostgreSQL 8.3 with Ofbiz ? I read the
latest version offers performance enhancements and would like to do some
testing but before that I would appreciate your feedback.

-Enrique Ruibal

Re: PostgreSQL 8.3

David E Jones

Yes, should work well, and in fact is one of the the more recommended
options.

-David

On Feb 7, 2008, at 12:26 PM, Enrique Ruibal A. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it OK to use latest release PostgreSQL 8.3 with Ofbiz ? I read
> the latest version offers performance enhancements and would like to
> do some testing but before that I would appreciate your feedback.
>
> -Enrique Ruibal

Re: PostgreSQL 8.3

Branden Strickland
I'm using the latest version of PostgreSQL with the v3 JDBC driver from
postgreSQL's page.

I'm VERY new to OFBIZ and it worked like a charm!

On Feb 7, 2008 2:28 PM, David E Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, should work well, and in fact is one of the the more recommended
> options.
>
> -David
>

> On Feb 7, 2008, at 12:26 PM, Enrique Ruibal A. wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it OK to use latest release PostgreSQL 8.3 with Ofbiz ? I read
> > the latest version offers performance enhancements and would like to
> > do some testing but before that I would appreciate your feedback.
> >
> > -Enrique Ruibal

Re: PostgreSQL 8.3

Branden Strickland
FYI I only used the v3 of that driver, because I'm using JDK 1.5  If you're
using 1.6 then you need the v4 of that driver.  Which I hear isn't quite as
legitimate...yet?