Premium Service Providers on the website?

Premium Service Providers on the website?

Christian Geisert
Hi,

I'm wondering who gets listed under Premium Service Providers on the
website? Actually I can't think of any reason that would be ok for
the ASF to favour one Service Provider over the other.

But don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing to list Solution
Providers - sorted alphabetically or maybe by country.
(I really liked the "Jakarta Way" where new Solution Providers were only
accepted as patch for the website ;-)

Christian

Re: Premium Service Providers on the website?

David E Jones-2

Yes, that's how it is done in OFBiz now. Just submit a patch, like
Brainfood did recently, and a committer can get it in.

-David