[Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

[Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

Nicolas Malin-2

Hello all,

To finalize our current work presentation to homogenize and empower the screen engine, we realized some slides [1] to summarize it.

We opened an issue to prepare to load of it in trunk (OFBIZ-11808 [2]) with the idea to not introduce any regression on old theme and screen.

So to continue to move forward, we appreciate to have any remark, suggest or feeling about that, your welcome !

Cheers,

Nicolas

[1] https://s.apache.org/EmpowerOFBizScreen
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11808

--
logoNrd
Nicolas Malin

8 rue des Déportés 37000 TOURS, 02 47 50 30 54
Apache OFBiz|The Apache Way|réseau LE

pEpkey.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

Eugen Stan

I'm a begginer in OFBiz and looking forward to see the new theme.

Very nice presentation.

The sound volume in the second video is very low.

Once you merge this, it would be nice to publish the videos on Apache
OFBiz youtube channel.

Regards,

Eugen

La 03.07.2020 11:14, Nicolas Malin a scris:

--
Eugen Stan
+40720 898 747 / netdava.com

eugen_stan.vcf (181 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

Thanks Nicolas and the Nereide team,

Sounds like it's ready to be used :)

Very nice!

Jacques

Le 03/07/2020 à 12:40, Eugen Stan a écrit :

> I'm a begginer in OFBiz and looking forward to see the new theme.
>
> Very nice presentation.
>
> The sound volume in the second video is very low.
>
> Once you merge this, it would be nice to publish the videos on Apache
> OFBiz youtube channel.
>

> Regards,
>
> Eugen
>
> La 03.07.2020 11:14, Nicolas Malin a scris:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> To finalize our current work presentation to homogenize and empower
>> the screen engine, we realized some slides [1] to summarize it.
>>
>> We opened an issue to prepare to load of it in trunk (OFBIZ-11808 [2])
>> with the idea to not introduce any regression on old theme and screen.
>>
>> So to continue to move forward, we appreciate to have any remark,
>> suggest or feeling about that, your welcome !
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> [1] https://s.apache.org/EmpowerOFBizScreen
>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11808
>>
>> --
>> logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
>> Nicolas Malin
>> The apache way <http://theapacheway.com/> : *Charity* Apache’s mission
>> is providing software for the public good.
>> [hidden email]
>> 8 rue des Déportés 37000 TOURS, 02 47 50 30 54
>>
>> Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
>> <http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: [Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

Pawan Verma-2
It looks promising, Great work. Thanks, Nicolas and team :)
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 5:28 PM Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks Nicolas and the Nereide team,
>
> Sounds like it's ready to be used :)
>
> Very nice!
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 03/07/2020 à 12:40, Eugen Stan a écrit :
> > I'm a begginer in OFBiz and looking forward to see the new theme.
> >
> > Very nice presentation.
> >
> > The sound volume in the second video is very low.
> >
> > Once you merge this, it would be nice to publish the videos on Apache
> > OFBiz youtube channel.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Eugen
> >
> > La 03.07.2020 11:14, Nicolas Malin a scris:
> >> Hello all,
> >>
> >> To finalize our current work presentation to homogenize and empower
> >> the screen engine, we realized some slides [1] to summarize it.
> >>
> >> We opened an issue to prepare to load of it in trunk (OFBIZ-11808 [2])
> >> with the idea to not introduce any regression on old theme and screen.
> >>
> >> So to continue to move forward, we appreciate to have any remark,
> >> suggest or feeling about that, your welcome !
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Nicolas
> >>
> >> [1] https://s.apache.org/EmpowerOFBizScreen
> >> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11808
> >>
> >> --
> >> logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
> >>      Nicolas Malin
> >> The apache way <http://theapacheway.com/> : *Charity* Apache’s mission
> >> is providing software for the public good.
> >> [hidden email]
> >> 8 rue des Déportés 37000 TOURS, 02 47 50 30 54
> >>
> >> Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
> >> <http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: [Presentation] Slides for empower screen engine

Nicolas Malin-2
Thanks all for your check.

All the work done on the presentation is under Apache 2 licence, so we
can publish it where we thought it would be interesting.

Without strong remark, we will continue to work on this way and load
these concept on trunk.

Nicolas