Price not showing in ecommerce

amantur
Hi,
I have created new catalogue and added some products in it. For all
products i have specified default price and list price. But in main page
of e-commerce  application i cannot see the price.
Please help me.

Regards,
Aman Tur

Re: Price not showing in ecommerce

Amine AZZI
you must configure the product Store with the same currency you configured
the prices for the products.

Amine.

2007/7/25, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I have created new catalogue and added some products in it. For all
> products i have specified default price and list price. But in main page
> of e-commerce  application i cannot see the price.
> Please help me.
>
> Regards,
> Aman Tur

Re: Price not showing in ecommerce