Primary key not being passed(?)

Sangs
Hi everybody,

I am getting the following warnings in the logs for a entity 'person' i have created.:

13282[   GenericDelegator.java:174:WARN ] =-=-=-=-= Found 10 warnings when checking the entity definitions:
13282[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationRelatedFieldNotFound] The field "personId" of related entity UserLogin was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation UserLogin of entity Person.
13297[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationFieldNotFound] The field personId was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation UserLogin of entity Person.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationRelatedFieldNotFound] The field "personId" of related entity WebSiteRole was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation WebSiteRole of entity Person.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationFieldNotFound] The field personId was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation WebSiteRole of entity Person.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationOneRelatedPrimaryKeyMissing] The primary key "partyId" of related entity Person is missing in the keymaps for relation of type one Person of entity UserLogin.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationRelatedFieldNotFound] The field "personId" of related entity Person was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation Person of entity UserLogin.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationFieldNotFound] The field personId was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation Person of entity UserLogin.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationOneRelatedPrimaryKeyMissing] The primary key "partyId" of related entity Person is missing in the keymaps for relation of type one Person of entity WebSiteRole.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationRelatedFieldNotFound] The field "personId" of related entity Person was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation Person of entity WebSiteRole.
13329[   GenericDelegator.java:178:WARN ] [RelationFieldNotFound] The field personId was specified in the keymaps but is not found for relation Person of entity WebSiteRole.

However I can't figure out what's wrong.Can somebody please help?
Further,I am trying to generate a primary field for objects of this entity by using:
         String personId = delegator.getNextSeqId("HelloPerson");

And then persisting this object by using delegator.create(helloPerson);
But it seems the value of personId is bein passed as null even though in the logs I can see helloPersonId = 10120 etc.
Could it be related to the above errors?

Apologies if this is a silly question but I am new to Of-biz.

Re: Primary key not being passed(?)

Sangs
Hi everybody!

can someone please,please tell me why am i getting the following errors:
the entitymodel and entutygroup files are correct i have verified them against the tutorials available on the site.
Any help will be appreciated.

13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:280:WARN ] Column [HELLO_HOBBY_ID] of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] of entity [HelloHobby] exists in the database but has no corresponding field (and it is a PRIMARY KEY COLUMN)
13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:269:ERROR] WARNING: Column [HOBBY_ID] of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] of entity [HelloHobby] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null values.
13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:288:WARN ] Entity [HelloHobby] has 6 fields but table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] has 7 columns.
13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:280:WARN ] Column [HELLO_PERSON_ID] of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_PERSON] of entity [HelloPerson] exists in the database but has no corresponding field (and it is a PRIMARY KEY COLUMN)

Thanks!
Sangeeta

Re: Dev - [OFBiz] Primary key not being passed(?)

Hans Bakker
Hi Sangeeta,

It looks like you created the entity and defined the primary key in OFBiz
later. Ofbiz is not able to make these changes to the database

delete the table manually from the database and restart ofbiz....

Hans

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 17:14, Sangs wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> can someone please,please tell me why am i getting the following errors:
> the entitymodel and entutygroup files are correct i have verified them
> against the tutorials available on the site.
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> 13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:280:WARN ] Column [HELLO_HOBBY_ID]
> of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] of entity [HelloHobby] exists in the database
> but has no corresponding field (and it is a PRIMARY KEY COLUMN)
> 13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:269:ERROR] WARNING: Column
> [HOBBY_ID] of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] of entity [HelloHobby] IS NOT a
> primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition.
> The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add
> this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first
> as a primary key column cannot have an null values.
> 13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:288:WARN ] Entity [HelloHobby] has 6
> fields but table [OFBIZ.HELLO_HOBBY] has 7 columns.
> 13422 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:280:WARN ] Column [HELLO_PERSON_ID]
> of table [OFBIZ.HELLO_PERSON] of entity [HelloPerson] exists in the
> database but has no corresponding field (and it is a PRIMARY KEY COLUMN)
>
> Thanks!
> Sangeeta
Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc