Problem Accessing session from Ajax request

Problem Accessing session from Ajax request

Sayoke Shome

I am integrating Ajax with Ofbiz UI.

Ajax sends XMLHttpRequest  to server and addresses  a servlet “AjaxServlet”  which is defined in Web.xml .

But this request is not tapping on the session which is maintained in the application.

Previously I used DWR framework which provided an api to tap on the existing session and request. It was “WebContextFactory”

But now I am writing ajax without Dwr framework and I cannot use any DWR library. Does Ofbiz supply any api which can help me?

My requirement is to access all parameters sent by ajax request and the existing session.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

eCommerce Developer

Sayoke Shome
Technical Associate ( ENSIA group)

Tech mahindra

[hidden email]

tel:
mobile:

(91)-33-40098100 8321
9831105664

Add me to your address book...

Want a signature like this?

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.