Problem in GOOOLECHECKOUT (localhost)

bhattacharyya
We are trying to implement google checkout with ofbiz, we have applied the patch for the googlecheckout (patch url=http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Google+Checkout+Integration). after applying the patch we got a error.
            The redirection of parameter is not working. It seems that no value is comming as the redirection parameter in the screen google. We are checking this in localhost.Somebody plz help....

Re: Problem in GOOOLECHECKOUT (localhost)

cjhowe
Hi Bhattacharyya,

In the simple method getReDirectFromXmlDoc in the file
PrepareXMLTemplate.xml
put
<log level="info" message="Goog XML = ${bsh:document.toString()}"/>
after the </call-bsh> tag

This will output the xml that google sent to your log.  Report back
what it says.  Thanks!

-Chris