Problem in Survey

Harsha Chadhar-3

Hello All,
          I am getting problem while running Survey in Content Manager for different surveys present, while Creating the Survey Responses as follows :

1. The Following Errors Occurred:

  a.The question [Which hand do you use your mouse with?] requires a response.

  b.The question [Which side should the mini-poll box show?] requires a response.

  c.The question [Gift Card Number:] requires a response.

  d.The question [PIN Number:] requires a response.

  e.The question [Which side should the mini-poll box show?] requires a response.

  Also while using the createSurveyResponse service present in Content Manager I found that it is unable to save responses in field "textResponse".

  Can any one suggest the solution for this?

Thanks and Regards
Harsha

Re: Problem in Survey

Anil Patel-3
Harsha,
This question should be asked on users list instead of dev.

Regards
Anil Patel