Problem in running a new java file

pop3521
dear friends  I want to  make a E-mail sending module .For this  I have created a java file and store  it in the framework\webapp\src\org\ofbiz\webapp\control .  I have to send a mail on button click after filling form of "NEW USER REGISTRATION " .I have made necessary changes in the controller.xml . bUT WHEN  I ran the ecommerce project through  url  " http:\\localhost:8080\ecommerce\     "    And click the specified button error message appears
"Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Unknown handler type: view " . In  place of event type="view" I  have also used "java", "http" But they all show same message. Please reply as soon as possible.