Problem with SQl Server 2000

varadasrini
hi all,
I am having problem with Microsft SQL Server2000 Database.I have changed the dbname, user and password along with other changes in entityengine.xml.I have copied the *.jar file required for MSSQL.I have executed the script required for XA support for this database.I have given all the permissions for the user login to access the resources from database.

When i do ant run-install-seed, it is throwing the following error and not creating any tables in MSSQL2000.
Can anyone resolved the issue or we need to use only SQLServer 2005.

XAConnectionFactory.java:371:ERROR] Can't get an XAConnection
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.
    at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)

Please send your opinions regarding.

Thanks

--Srini