Problem with checkout with Guest

chitrakala ramanujam

Hi all,

  When i am doing checkout without login (i.e as anonymous user) the following error thrown by the system.

 "You dont have permission to create the Postal Address" or
  "User Authorization is required to create the Postal Address"

I cant find the from where the problem starts. Can anyone of help me this.

Thanks a lot.

Chitrakala. R

Re: Problem with checkout with Guest

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3
Hi Chitrakala ,

I have tried "Checkout" & "Quick Checkout" for anonymous user.
It worked fine for me.

Which 'svn rev' are you using ??

Please try the latest revision demo from the following link :
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/main

If I remember correct this error has been patched before few days so please
do "svn update" and try once again.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Office          :  509.855.4113
Cellphone    :  +919893479711

Re: Re: Problem with checkout with Guest

chitrakala ramanujam
 Hi Ashish,

Thanks to your reply.

Opentaps9.2 version i am using. I need to merge the "anonymous" customer info, shipping address details and shipping options in one submit.

I can able to create the user, after creating the user info, not able to store the values of postal address while calling the "CreatePostalAddress" service.

I think, the user login is not set for "Guest". That's y i am getting the problem. how can i solve it?

Thanks.