Problem with demo data load

Adrian Crum-2
I just updated to latest trunk. I ran ant clean-all, then ant run-install. There are no facilities in facility manager. I confirmed this is a problem on the demo server:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/FindFacility

-Adrian

Re: Problem with demo data load

Adrian Crum-2
Oops, the data is there, it's the Find screen that isn't working.

-Adrian