Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

skpradeepkumar
Thanx vince,

Now I've separated my application, I've configured the application on two places, one that will hold POS and PSS (my PC and the other is MCS (a PC in our LAN). I've connected both application with separate databases installed locally on each system.

I also modified the sync services so that only two kind of flow will be there from MCS to PSS+POS (as they re on same PC) and from POS+PSS to MCS. Both application are having the same information in their PosSyncSettings.xml. Only MCS application's RMI configuration is set to localhost.

Now, when I created some orders through POS, the sysnc services are trying to run and scheduled successfully but exception is coming in the log file and entities are not being synchronized on MCS database. SSL and JRML exception is coming. I'm sending you the respective files so that you can check and suggest me the solution. Also, should i make any modification in EntityScheduledServices.xml file?

Thanx Vince for every support.

Pradeep Kumar.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

PosSyncSettings.xml (8K) Download Attachment
ofbiz.log (218K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

Vince Clark
I don't see any errors in the log file. Can you send another, and specify the line where the error occurs?

Make sure you have set RMIIF environment variable in startup script.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

skpradeepkumar
Hi Vince,

Thanx again for your prompt reply. Sorry, the log file was updated with processes when I attached that with my mail. This one I'm sending you is a part of log that contains the exception. The service is running and being scheduled perfectly but after sometime always its turned to be pending, re-scheduling and at the last crashing. Please suggest me the needful.

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

ofbiz.log (94K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

Vince Clark
I think the key line in your trace is
Message: RMI Invocation Error (error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found) Unfortunately it has been a while since I have generated a certificate but it is documented somewhere on the wiki. I'm pretty sure we have gotten synchronization working in the past without needing to generate our own cert, but it is possible something has changed since then.

Anyone else please speak up on this.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: Problems while PUSH and PULL entity sync process in POS

rajsaini
The default keystore in jndi container does not have any valid
certificates. You can use keystore utility to get a list of available
certificates in a keystore. Look at the keystore command line help on
how to use this utility.  You can change the keystore to the ssl
keystore of the ofbiz and it should work. Reminder for Linux user: You
will need to give full absolute path of the keystore command, I found it
does not work when just command name is given and your even your JDK
binaries are in PATH.

Thanks,

Raj