Product Feature entity.

Vivek Mishra-2
Hello All,

Do we have any entity exist for implementing such functionality like
I have a product say p1, which has a feature say color. Now color feature
has say natural color and standard color. Now we have colors inside
natural color
and standard color say (black, green, yellow etc).

color->
    Natural color -> black , blue
    Standard color -> yellow , red

only one among natural and standard feature can be selected at a time.
This means
a product feature entity has another sub features.
Is there any entity exist for doing this.

Thanks and Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Re: Product Feature entity.

Eric DE MAULDE
Standard and natural color are selectable features.
May be you have to create just appropriate variants, based on theses
combinations(between standard and natural) and not all possible variants.

Eric