Product's prices

sabry
I have associated a Default price to a product by the catalog application, but I don't see this price in ecommerce side. How can I do?

Thanks
Sabry

Re: Dev - Product's prices

Andrew Sykes
Sabry,

Make sure the Currency UOM you are using is the same as that set in
framework/common/config/general.properties
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Dev - Product's prices

cjhowe
For a price to show up on the ecommerce side (or be
added to a cart) a list price must exists.

--- sabry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have associated a Default price to a product by
> the catalog application,
> but I don't see this price in ecommerce side. How
> can I do?
>
> Thanks
> Sabry

Re: Dev - Product's prices

Vinay Agarwal
I haven't been using list price (just default price) and they show up just
find on my application.

Sabry, I would suggest that you look at ecommerce/data/DemoProduct.xml if
you are missing some entities. I know this file is rather large and is not
easy to go through it but that's the way I figured out what was needed to
make it work.

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal

--- sabry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have associated a Default price to a product by
> the catalog application,
> but I don't see this price in ecommerce side. How
> can I do?
>
> Thanks
> Sabry

Re: Dev - Product's prices

cjhowe
You're right Vinay, I believe that's been changed
recently.

A mistake we've made is with the purpose type.  In the
price entry screen, the default is component price, it
needs to be "Purchase/Initial" or null.

http://www.nabble.com/Product%27s-prices-t1393229.html#a3744829

> > Sent from the OFBiz - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Dev - Product's prices

Sebastien Ardrino

You are not obliged to have a list Price for a product BUT and it can be
important, list price is obliged if you want use price Rules.

Sébastien