Product views screen question

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi all,

I think we should remove "Tell-A-Friend" and "Customer Reviews" sections from product views screen belonging to Order manager application and should left only in eccomerce application.

What do you think? Are they used in order manager in some cases?

Bilgin

Re: Product views screen question

I agree : + 1 to remove from order manager where it's not needed

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <[hidden email]>