ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

Nick Olson
Is there a reason that the ProductStoreGroups are not editable in the
Catalog Manager application? I needed to set up the groups so I could
have different pricing rules on multiple stores, but I was only able to
add the groups through the Entity Data Maintenance and XML Data Import
tools.

-Nick

Re: ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

David E Jones-2

Here is the official OFBiz line on this issue: it just hasn't been implemented yet.... ;)

So, you're right, the only way to get them in is through XML import, WebTools Entity Data Maintenance Pages, or some general database client tool.

-David

Nick Olson wrote:
> Is there a reason that the ProductStoreGroups are not editable in the
> Catalog Manager application? I needed to set up the groups so I could
> have different pricing rules on multiple stores, but I was only able to
> add the groups through the Entity Data Maintenance and XML Data Import
> tools.
>
> -Nick

Re: ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

Probably because this is not something that people set too often, so
no screen was ever written for it.  Please feel free to write one and
send it in.  :)