Production run link from order manager

Hi Jacopo,

It seems that this link does not exist anymore. Is there another mean ?

PS : resurrection of an old thread from 2006...

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[hidden email]>

> Anna,
>
> the quick answer is yes and no.
>
> At now, when the order is created, the product configuration is lost (it
> is not saved into the db) but a manufacturing order (aka production run)
> is created; in the production run you can see all the materials needed
> to assembly the finished product (the materials are determined by the
> configuration options selected for the product).
> A link to see the details of a production run is already present in the
> Order Manager --> Order Detail screen (below the order item).
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Jacopo
>
> Anna Schietz wrote:
>> hi,
>>

>> so, is there already a way to access the configuration of a product after
>> the order has been sent?
>>
>> I would be interested in trying to store the configuration in the database
>> but it would be great if I somehow could make this work in in the meantime
>> withtou storing the configuration in the database because I have to finish a
>> first prototype by the end of February (and for the project I'm working it's
>> quite important that I show the configuration in the orderstatus page).
>>
>> Of course I would contribute the code but I'm not sure if it will be good
>> enough, I still have a lot to learn...
>>
>> Anna

Re: Production run link from order manager

Bilgin Ibryam
On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 19:38 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi Jacopo,
>
> It seems that this link does not exist anymore. Is there another mean ?

Hi Jacques,

after the order is created, in order view screen, I can see the link
called "Production Run". It is shown only for configurable products.

Bilgin

Re: Production run link from order manager

Ha yes, I see it now

Thank you Bilgin and sorry for the disturbance

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <[hidden email]>