Production run screen

Scott Gray
Hey Jacopo (and anyone else who's interested)

I was wondering if we could drop the [ID: 10000] from the top of the
CommonJobShopDecorator, I notice on the ShowProductionRun screen that
about 1/3 of the screen is used up before you even get to look at the
production run.  The id is displayed again two lines down anyway so do
we need the first label taking up space?

Thanks
Scott

Re: Production run screen

veliks
Hello, Scott!
You wrote to <[hidden email]> on Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:05:29
+1200:

 Please , can anybody tell how to unsubscribe from this lists?

With best regards, veliks.

Re: Production run screen

Scott Gray
Send a message here: [hidden email]