ProductionRun Fails with Subassemblies

Claude Feistel
Tests continue to produce failed production runs whenever a component of the
BOM is a subassembly from another run.

I would send error logs, but have not discovered which one is relevant among
the many logs that reside on the server.

I am sure this is supposed to work, but seems to be broken now.

The error message I am getting on application screen is not very helpful,
just:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error (Commit transaction failed)

Claude Feistel