Project Management toolset needs home in specialpurpose folder

Project Management toolset needs home in specialpurpose folder

Anil Patel-2
Hi,
I have been looking at different requirement for Project Management toolset.
Toolset we need is spread across different components in like Order
(Request), WorkEffort (Projects, Tasks, Timesheet), Accounting (Billing
Account, Invoice, Assets), Party (Customer, Employee, Communications).

I think we should create a component for this in specialpurpose folder.
Based on Role of user logged in they should see Easy to use Toolset.

How is this?

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Project Management toolset needs home in specialpurpose folder

Tim Ruppert
+!

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On May 27, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Anil Patel wrote:

Hi,
I have been looking at different requirement for Project Management toolset.
Toolset we need is spread across different components in like Order
(Request), WorkEffort (Projects, Tasks, Timesheet), Accounting (Billing
Account, Invoice, Assets), Party (Customer, Employee, Communications).

I think we should create a component for this in specialpurpose folder.
Based on Role of user logged in they should see Easy to use Toolset.

How is this?

Regards
Anil Patel

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment