ProjectMngr tab

The ProjectMngr is a special purpose type application but has an upper tab OOTB, is that normal ?

Re: ProjectMngr tab

David E Jones

The idea with the top and bottom tabs is business versus technical,
not base applications versus specialpurpose.

-David

On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:21 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> The ProjectMngr is a special purpose type application but has an
> upper tab OOTB, is that normal ?

Re: ProjectMngr tab

Thanks David,

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>

> The idea with the top and bottom tabs is business versus technical,
> not base applications versus specialpurpose.
>
> -David
>

> On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:21 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> The ProjectMngr is a special purpose type application but has an
>> upper tab OOTB, is that normal ?
>>
>> Jacques

Re: ProjectMngr tab

But then should we not put Asset. Maint. also on Upper tabs ?

Sorry if this has been already discussed (I found nothing in MLs)

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>

> The idea with the top and bottom tabs is business versus technical,
> not base applications versus specialpurpose.
>
> -David
>

> On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:21 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> The ProjectMngr is a special purpose type application but has an
>> upper tab OOTB, is that normal ?
>>
>> Jacques

Re: ProjectMngr tab

David E Jones

Yes, we should. I don't know why it was not put there in the first
place. Perhaps whoever placed it could share their thoughts on it...
there may have been a similar misunderstanding.

-David