Prolem with getting HttpClient

Jame Jane
Hi,
Can anyone tell me

I am sending Post Data to e-PAS server.It is going fine.
The data which I am sending is printing on console it is HTML data with in HTML Tags
  HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
http.setParameters(context);

String response = null;
  response = http.post();

System.out.println(Response);
The respnse is printing fine with in <html></html> tags.It is printing on console
but the problem is from this response I want to get two parameters.
how to proceed for getting it can anyone tell.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Prolem with getting HttpClient

BJ Freeman
take a look at any of the interfaces for examples.
like the APi interface.

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/22/2008 4:08 PM:

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me
>
> I am sending Post Data to e-PAS server.It is going fine.
> The data which I am sending is printing on console it is HTML data with in HTML Tags
>   HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
> http.setParameters(context);
>

> String response = null;
>   response = http.post();
>
> System.out.println(Response);
> The respnse is printing fine with in <html></html> tags.It is printing on console
> but the problem is from this response I want to get two parameters.
> how to proceed for getting it can anyone tell.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Prolem with getting HttpClient

Jame Jane
I have checked it.. i am not getting  it
if  u have any sample code plz send me...
it will be very helful

BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: take a look at any of the interfaces for examples.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Prolem with getting HttpClient

rajsaini
Look at the API docs of the e-Pass server. It must be documented
somewhere in their documents. And then parse your document according to
API and extract whatever you want.

Raj

Jame Jane wrote:

> I have checked it.. i am not getting  it
> if  u have any sample code plz send me...
> it will be very helful
>
> BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: take a look at any of the interfaces for examples.
> like the APi interface.
>
> Jame Jane sent the following on 4/22/2008 4:08 PM:
>
>> Hi,
>> Can anyone tell me
>>
>> I am sending Post Data to e-PAS server.It is going fine.
>> The data which I am sending is printing on console it is HTML data with in HTML Tags
>>   HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
>> http.setParameters(context);
>>

>> String response = null;
>>   response = http.post();
>>
>> System.out.println(Response);
>> The respnse is printing fine with in tags.It is printing on console
>> but the problem is from this response I want to get two parameters.
>> how to proceed for getting it can anyone tell.

>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: Prolem with getting HttpClient

by examples I mean how to write it for ofbiz.
you will have to figure out how to write the code for the specs of e-pas
server return. using the example from
applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty\clearcommerce\CCPaymentServices.java

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/22/2008 5:21 PM: