Propaganda blitz!

Ean Schuessler
Looks like we will be doing another high profile OFBiz talk. Thanks to Bruno
(or at least his boss, Juggy) for pushing forward our irresistable pogrom of
ERP domination!

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2007/view/e_sess/13126

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[hidden email]
Brainfood, Inc.
http://www.brainfood.com

Re: Propaganda blitz!

David E Jones

That's great new Ean! It's good to see some marketing and evangelism happening.

We had a booth there at OSCON for OFBiz last year and it was pretty interesting. I'm not aware of any plans for a booth again this year, so it's great that you guys are doing this presentation.

-David

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 08:59:01 pm David E Jones wrote:
> That's great new Ean! It's good to see some marketing and evangelism
> happening.
>
> We had a booth there at OSCON for OFBiz last year and it was pretty
> interesting. I'm not aware of any plans for a booth again this year, so
> it's great that you guys are doing this presentation.

Maybe we should get a booth going again?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[hidden email]
Brainfood, Inc.
http://www.brainfood.com

Re: Propaganda blitz!

Tim Ruppert
+1

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Ean Schuessler wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 June 2007 08:59:01 pm David E Jones wrote:
>> That's great new Ean! It's good to see some marketing and evangelism
>> happening.
>>
>> We had a booth there at OSCON for OFBiz last year and it was pretty
>> interesting. I'm not aware of any plans for a booth again this year, so
>> it's great that you guys are doing this presentation.
>
> Maybe we should get a booth going again?

Last year we had a free booth that Si Chen arranged, but he couldn't make it. I was there and so was Leon Torres a few others from OFBiz and from the ASF. I'm not sure about the details, but I think he just applied for it and off it went!

If we don't have our own booth, I'm sure the ASF will have a booth and we can put up a sign and pamphlets there and have people hand out there. Last year it was good to meet people like J. Aaron Farr and David Welton who helped us with the incubation and still continue to help too.

-David