Proposal: remove fk constraints on Visitor/Visit/ServerHit* entities

Re: Proposal: remove fk constraints on Visitor/Visit/ServerHit* entities

Jacopo Cappellato-5
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Deepak Dixit <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Make sense Michael,
>
> Its good idea to not to define new datasource for new group to avoid
> unnecessary complexity,
> will add this group in delegator group mapping and set the default
> datasource for new group.

If I am not wrong, mapping the two groups to the same datasource may
trigger a series of warnings at startup (for missing entities): if that is
the case, and we do not like the idea of having two separate datasources as
a default, then we may keep the current setup (i.e. with the group
commented out).