Prospective User

Brad Dunnington
We are considering the deployment of ofbiz.  Would anyone be willing to
discuss their experience with ofbiz?  (i.e.: system implementation, ROI,
recommended service provider, etc.)  Thank you in advance for your
consideration.

Best regards,

Brad Dunnington

Lazear Capital Partners, LTD.

401 North Front Street; Suite 350

Columbus, Ohio 43215

Voice: 614.306.6123

Fax:    614.340.5829

[hidden email]

www.lazearcapital.com

 <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Prospective User

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

I think this three links would be helpful for you :

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/marketing.html

&

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/services.html

For the deployment you can download the ofbiz from :

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/svn.html

And there are soo many things present on the
website...like Wiki(old & new),Docs link and framework
intro video.

I hope this would be helpful for you.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya