Publishing an official "New features" page for the OFBiz project

Publishing an official "New features" page for the OFBiz project

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

I really think it is time to maintain an official "New Features" summary
page for the OFBiz project: there are so many great new features,
improvements and fixes coming in that it is difficult for users to focus
on them just by reviewing the commit logs.
I'd suggest a simple summary like this one:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/-Qs

We could collect a list of new features for each month and then publish
the new link at the top of the main page of the website.

What do you think? Any volunteers to help maintain the page updated?

Jacopo