Purchase Order Product Price

Woyce Batkins
I tried to create a purchase order for this product:
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductPrices?productId=GZ-2002
When I add the orderitem, I get a product price of 24. I can't seem to find
where this price is coming from.
Any Idea?

Re: Purchase Order Product Price

Pawan Verma
Hello Woyce,

This price is coming as the supplier's price for products.

You can find it here:
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductSuppliers?productId=GZ-2002
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 4:14 AM Woyce Batkins <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I tried to create a purchase order for this product:
>
> https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductPrices?productId=GZ-2002
> When I add the orderitem, I get a product price of 24. I can't seem to find
> where this price is coming from.
> Any Idea?

Re: Purchase Order Product Price

Woyce Batkins