Purchase requirements

Dave Tenerowicz
I'm finding that purchasing requirements are generated if the
requirementMethodEnumId (in Product Store) is set to "Automatic for
every sales order", but no requirements are created when set to evaluate
ATP levels. Has anyone else found this? Any ideas how to fix this function?

Evaluating after each sales order seems like overkill to me.

--
Dave Tenerowicz
[hidden email]

Office: 303.493.6727
Mobile 303.906.6116
Fax 303.814.8330

Visit us at http://www.salmonllc.com

Re: Purchase requirements

Joel Blouin
Dave

Were you able to get this function working?

Joel
Dave Tenerowicz wrote

Dave Tenerowicz

RE: Purchase requirements

SkipDever
You also want to set Product.requirementMethodEnumId = "PRODRQM_ATP" for all
products.  Alternately, you can modify the two services that deal with this
to always do it depending on the store setting (which is what I did)
(RequirementServices.java   createAutoRequirementsForOrder() and
createATPRequirementsForOrder)

Skip

Dave Tenerowicz wrote:

> I'm finding that purchasing requirements are generated if the
> requirementMethodEnumId (in Product Store) is set to "Automatic for
> every sales order", but no requirements are created when set to evaluate
> ATP levels. Has anyone else found this? Any ideas how to fix this
> function?
>
> --
> Dave Tenerowicz

12:33 PM