Question, Consolidated balance for Internal Organization possible ?

Question, Consolidated balance for Internal Organization possible ?

Daniel Riquelme
Hi,

I have a question regarding accounting.
Is it possible to configure accounting for an internal organization in such
a way that it's balances (or any accounting report) reflects the
consolidated accounting data from all it's members (such as marketing
department, etc) ?
Would it be sane to expect a piece of software to do this, perhaps as a
proposal for the accounting department ?

Regards,
Daniel Riquelme

Re: Question, Consolidated balance for Internal Organization possible ?

David E Jones

I believe what you are describing is commonly known as "multi-
organization". And yes, OFBiz supports this explicitly with
hierarchical internal organizations where you can report from any
level in the tree.

-David