Question about employees logging in

Jim Barrows
If I setup an employee as a POS clerk?  Where do they login at?  Is
there on login place that will direct them to the right place?
And this could be asked of any of the security groups in the demo app.

Yes, I'll be happy to put this in the Wiki :)

James A Barrows

Re: Question about employees logging in

BJ Freeman
POS run by itself in an ofbiz environment.
there is a production page that lays this out
it also show the login 1 for demo

Jim Barrows sent the following on 4/17/2007 5:12 PM:
> If I setup an employee as a POS clerk?  Where do they login at?  Is
> there on login place that will direct them to the right place?
> And this could be asked of any of the security groups in the demo app.
>
> Yes, I'll be happy to put this in the Wiki :)

Re: Question about employees logging in

Jim Barrows
And the other security groups?