Question about new jars in the pos component

Question about new jars in the pos component

Jacopo Cappellato
Jacques,

9 days ago, with revision 432188, you have added two new jars to the pos
component:

epsonJposService180.jar
epsonJposServiceCommon.jar

Are they really needed? If so, could you please update the jar list in
this page:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz

?

Re: Question about new jars in the pos component

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Jacques,

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Sorry Jacopo,
>
> This was an error. I delete the files in repository.

> PS : What a scrutinizer you are ;o)

Not really... I've noticed this because I'm writing the NOTICE file
(requested by ASF) and so I'm reviewing all the included jars. Thanks for
fixing this so quickly :-)