Question about reservations

Valentina Sirkova
Hi all,

I am struggling with reservation related stuff and wanted to ask you for advice on the following. Do you think it is right to try to reserve accommodation class directly like 2 seats from airplane_class_first? This sort of algorithm would not preassign any fixed assets but just decrease the total capacity of the class. This would make the accommodation classes products right? I didn`t see such relation (AccommodationClass-Product) in the book "The Data Model Resource Book2" and I was wondering if this is logically correct?
Or the only way is to preassign fixed assets in all cases(based on some algorithm)?

Thank you : Valentina