Question

brajeshpatel
Hi all,
   I am working in product and find entity ProductCategoryLink can i
get purpose of this entity in ofbiz.

Thanks and Regards
Brajesh Patel

Re: Question

David E Jones

In general the best way to find this sort of information is to do a
search across the code base.

In this case you'll see the admin ui for it in the Catalog Manager,
and some use of it in the ecommerce webapp. The main purpose is to
have links associated with categories, and displayed when the category
detail is viewed, along with products in the categories and sub-
categories.

-David