Questions about Billing Accounts and new FinAccount code

Questions about Billing Accounts and new FinAccount code

Jacopo Cappellato
David, Andy, all,

I'm really interested to the new code about FinAccounts; I don't know
much about them but I'd like to figure out if in some way that can be
used in place of billing accounts.

I'm asking this because in my opinion there are some issues in the way
billing accounts currently handle invoices/payments, for example:
if you create a billing account with the amount field set to, let's say,
$1000, and then you take an order for $500 and associate it to the
billing account, when the invoice is created for it, it is automatically
marked as PAID (by the billing account amount). And this is not what I
need for it (I would like to use the billing account to keep track of
existing invoices and real payments, but only real payments should be
applied to invoices).

Re: Questions about Billing Accounts and Invoice

Rashko Rejmer
Hi Jacopo,

I have similar need as yours and I was wandering if you can help me. Is there any possibility in OFBiz to create one big invoice(instead of few smaller) for all orders that were applied to the particular billing account.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer