Quote to Sales order.

brijesh m
Hi friends,
I have created a quote then added  items and adjustments towards it. As it is necessary to add adjustments in Quotes in the form of taxes,shipping charges,etc both per item and on total amount I have used "Corresponding Product Id" field in quote adjustments. But "Corresponding Product Id" seems not working because I won't be able to get any adjustments at per item level.
Also when I accepted this quote and created a Sales order corresponding to it, it applies both adjustments which I have mentioned in quote and through the tax authorities (which is somewhat not desirable as it is repeating). Is their any better way to deal with this kind of scenario ? If yes please suggest.

Thanks
Brijesh M.

Re: Quote to Sales order.

Rashko Rejmer
Hi Brijesh,

If you want to create quote adjustment that should be connected to a
specific quote item you have to use  "Quote Item Seq Id" field.
I hope I got you problem right.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer

On Nov 5, 2008, at 8:55 AM, brijesh m wrote:

> Hi friends,
> I have created a quote then added  items and adjustments towards it.
> As it is necessary to add adjustments in Quotes in the form of
> taxes,shipping charges,etc both per item and on total amount I have
> used "Corresponding Product Id" field in quote adjustments. But
> "Corresponding Product Id" seems not working because I won't be able
> to get any adjustments at per item level.
> Also when I accepted this quote and created a Sales order
> corresponding to it, it applies both adjustments which I have
> mentioned in quote and through the tax authorities (which is
> somewhat not desirable as it is repeating). Is their any better way
> to deal with this kind of scenario ? If yes please suggest.
>
> Thanks
> Brijesh M.

Re: Quote to Sales order.

brijesh m
Hi Rashko,
thanks for the suggestion it worked for me, but thats not the end of problem I got adjustments twice in Sales order(one from quote itself and second from the tax authority). Also for type "purchase quote" there are no posting in GL accounts done for adjustments when receiving that Purchase order which is generated from "purchase quote". Thanks again.

Thanks
Brijesh M.