RE: [OFBiz] Users - Data Type not found in Generic Value from aDynamic View Entity.

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Data Type not found in Generic Value from aDynamic View Entity.

Mike Baschky
Hi Peter,
    Thanks for the information. I'll do some digging into the code and see if I can turn anything up. I did note in a preliminary test that if I kept the EntityListIterator open it seemed as if I could use the put/set methods on a dve generic value(s). I'll have to confirm this. Did you happen to see the same behavior? Thanks again for the information.

Mike