RE: iis integration with ofbiz

Mike Baschky
Hello Chris,
   I missed this so I apologize for being so long in my reply. Yes we
did get iis/ofbiz(tomcat) to play together. We actually ended up using
the isapi_redirector2. I know this redirector is out of date but it's
msi installer worked out of the box and did most of the grunt work in
setting up the registery and iis. For documentation the following were
helpful:
Tomcat setup doc
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/iis.html).
This long but indepth setup doc