RE: query condition in Subtract 2 timestamps

RE: query condition in Subtract 2 timestamps

Mamdouh Kaadan-2
Dear David

I'm sorry because I didn't reply till now, but I tried your changes on
my version of OFBIZ, and it didn't work, so I upgraded my version to the
last version, and it took a long time.

Your modification is working very well.

Thanks you for your effort and your cooperation.

Kind regards

Mamdouh Kaadan