REG ADDING NEW ENTITIES

shruthi krishnan

> how to add new entities without reusing the existing ones?

Re: REG ADDING NEW ENTITIES

Andrew Sykes
Hi,

can you explain in more detail please, and perhaps post to the user list
rather than dev.

Thanks
- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: REG ADDING NEW ENTITIES

shruthi krishnan
Hai,

Does this require any jar file to be specified?Then one more thing I had
made some changes in the entitymodel.xml file w.r.t the HelloPerson entity
adding some fields of the Hello3 example application  when I create a new
entity using a java client to access the web service CreateHelloPerson it
works fine and creates a record with corresponding values but when it
searches a person it says 'error invoking WS'.Actualy I had modified the
services.xml to return the new field values. when I tried to map the
response by adding the new fields to the result in Hello3Services.java and
tried to compile i got these errors.
how to post it to users list?