Re: Close OFBIZ-7534!

Oops sorry, wrong ML was intended to OFBiz dev ML, please discard

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7534 is a pain in the arse when it updates (at least here). And with all these sub-task it's often the
> case when you want to follow from there.
>
> I suggest we close it and create a subtask to independently continue on removing the remaining jars which is AFAIK the only remaining task

Re: Close OFBIZ-7534!

Ah forgot, we have the "gradlew javadoc" issue also, but Taher is currently working on it, so I guess we don't need a subtask for that.

> Oops sorry, wrong ML was intended to OFBiz dev ML, please discard
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 10/07/2016 à 16:08, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7534 is a pain in the arse when it updates (at least here). And with all these sub-task it's often the
>> case when you want to follow from there.
>>
>> I suggest we close it and create a subtask to independently continue on removing the remaining jars which is AFAIK the only remaining task
>>
>> Jacques

Re: Close OFBIZ-7534!

taher
Hi Jacques,

FYI i am working on the windows issue. There is nothing wrong with the
Javadoc task. The problem is actually that our current Javadoc is badly
written and needs to be updated that's it. For example if you have Javadoc
for a function that says it throws an exception but it doesn't then the
javadoc task would fail.

Other than that I see no problem with closing this task and opening
subtasks if your prefer to

Taher Alkhateeb.