Re: Confluence as an engine to publish the site

Re: Confluence as an engine to publish the site

I just noticed that. Maybe something we can do also (OFBiz main site under Confluence) ?

Jacques

Re: Confluence as an engine to publish the site

David E Jones

Yes, maybe so at some point. Right now they are having troubles with
the autoexport plugin, so I'm not sure we want to jump on it right
now (it's not a big pain point for us yet anyway).

-David

On Jan 19, 2007, at 5:15 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I just noticed that. Maybe something we can do also (OFBiz main
> site under Confluence) ?
>
> Jacques

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment