Re: Deploy Ofbiz in JBoss

David E Jones

If those servers are having a problem with that kind of traffic then OFBiz is probably not setup right, most likely the
cache settings still have the timeouts meant for development (which easily has a 100 times impact on performance).
Please read and follow instructions in the Technical Production Setup Guide:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

Just so you know, what usually happens when you try to deploy in another app server instead of using the embedded Tomcat
  is that you introduce more problems than you solve, and things are more difficult and perform worse instead of easier
and perform better.

BTW, this sort of question should go to the OFBiz user mailing list instead of directly to me. I'll copy the mailing
list on this reply and you should make sure you are subscribed and then ask additional questions there.

-David