Re: For a better user experience, don't post here. Subcribe to the official mailing lists. See: OFBiz MLs.

Re: For a better user experience, don't post here. Subcribe to the official mailing lists. See: OFBiz MLs.

Hi David,

Indeed, someone broke it recently

Hi team, could someone please check why it's broken?

In the meantime I have subscribed you ([hidden email]), please try

Le 22/01/2019 à 21:14, [hidden email] a écrit :

> This link got me:
>
> Page Not Found
> home/404 error
> 404 image
> The page cannot be found
> The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed or is temporarily unavailable
>
> I'm new and want to ask a question.
>
> David

> Sent from http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com

Re: For a better user experience, don't post here. Subcribe to the official mailing lists. See: OFBiz MLs.

OK, https://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html is back w/o changes, no sure what's happened

Anyway forget it