Re: I want to be a Apache OFBiz contributor

Re: I want to be a Apache OFBiz contributor

Hi Anibal,

You want to be a wiki contributor, right?

That means you want to be added at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Do you have a Confluence ID ?

Jacques

Le 22/03/2021 à 16:43, Matt Sicker a écrit :

> Dear Anibal Morales Soto,
>
> This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.
>
> With this message, the OFBiz PMC has been notified that your ICLA has been filed.
>
> ** Please contact the Apache OFBiz PMC with any further questions, not the Secretary. Thanks. **
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> --
> Matt Sicker
> Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

Re: I want to be a Apache OFBiz contributor

Hi Anibal,

I'm very sorry, I forgot your email below few others.

I just gave you the contributor authorisations.

You can now fill https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Welcome!

Jacques