Re: Manufacturing -> Production Orders & Set Up

Re: Manufacturing -> Production Orders & Set Up

Yashwant Dhakad-2
Hi James,
You can link the task during BoM setup with Routing Task field from UI and
this field store in product_assoc.routing_work_effort_id field and when you
create the job then all the product automatically link with the respective
routing task.

Kind Regards,
Yashwant Dhakad
Sr. Technical Consultant