Re: MarkMail: hosting Apache mailing list archives

Re: MarkMail: hosting Apache mailing list archives

Hi Jason,

I have added a mark mail plugin for OFBIz at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/xQ. It's rather simplistic (KISS concept) and might be
enhanced.

For convenience you can find the files attached (OFBizers : not sure they will get thru OFBiz MLs)

Cheers

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>