Re: [OFBiz] Dev - using 'multi' type form instead of 'list' form.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - using 'multi' type form instead of 'list' form.

Hans Bakker
For the record, i found what the problem was.......

if you want to keep a variable over a service call in the online screens you
have to pass that variable to the service as an INOUT mode parameter so it
will be passed back afterwards...

On Monday 27 June 2005 21:02, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi Hans,
>
> not sure to understand what you mean but...
> if the problem is that the multi form doesn't send a parameter needed by
> the page in which the form is rendered, then you can try the following:
>
> *) put in the form's target something like this:
>
> target="autoUpdateQuotePrices?quoteId=${quoteId}"
>
> Good luck!
>
> Jacopo
>
> Hans Bakker wrote:
> > Good morning,
> >
> > I have a form which works fine if i use the 'list' type. Every single row
> > can be changed and submitted with the button on every row.
> >
> > However i would like to submit the complete list with one click.
> >
> > So i changed the type of the form to 'multi' and in the controller.xml
> > file i changed the event type from 'service' to 'service-multi'.
> >
> > The form is now looking ok with one submit button at the bottom, When i
> > change more rows at the same time and click the submit button, several
> > rows are updated fine, however the tablekey which was used to call this
> > form is not retained and the form is called with a 'null' key....and the
> > content is not shown.
> >
> > can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc